Tuesday 3 April 2012

Irresistible Lemon and White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sweet Temptation!!!!

The other day I found these beautiful Lemon and White Chocolate Chip Cookies that Erin, from My Very Educated Mother made. They looked delicious and I decided to try!!!

So yesterday, I made them right before dinner.

I set the table (for ONE) so I could have ONE cookie and ONE cup of tea and then go on to make dinner. 

Note the cookie plate... And the little tablecloth...



All vintage items I bought from a sweet lady here in my city. They belonged to her mother. 
I can feel the love in her well-worn things.

As I turned to get a tea cup in the kitchen, my 5-month old puppy, Axel, went on a chair and ATE A COOKIE!!! That had NEVER happened BEFORE!!!



I said Tea and Cookies for ONE!!! (I guess he thinks HE is the ONE???)

So my photo session ended since it was getting dark and I wanted natural light for my set up... And I was literally FIGHTING with Axel over these cookies... Sorry for the blurry photos of him, but I had to show you!

And now you know how IRRESISTIBLE Erin's Cookies are, because Axel never jumped on the table for anything, not even STEAK!

I took a last shot of them safe on top of the stove! The recipe yields twice as that!

And the house smells like lemon... Yuuuumm!!!

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies...I think your's look better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you came to visit, Erin!!!
      I just had a couple... with tea!!!
      Dinner is cooking but I could not resist them!!!
      Everybody here enjoyed them, as you saw...

      Delete
  2. Everything with white chocolate - I grab immediately - I just love it!
    And the combination with lemon - is wonderful
    We definitely have similar taste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Winnie!!!
      These cookies are GREAT!!! It was my first time trying them, I copied form a blogger, and I was so happy they turned out beautiful!!
      Thanks for coming back to my blog!!

      Delete